Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Year, Dreams, & Time Acceleration



 Happy New Years Everyone! I hope your Holidays were filled with peace and love. I apologize for the delay in these posts, but life has just been so busy lately.

Has anyone else noticed a rather dramatic acceleration in 'time' since the new year? My first day of this year (1/1/11) was filled with synchronicities, which were very encouraging overall. I also noticed a surge in my ability to make symbolic connections between ideas that might seem unrelated at first glance. This has been very exciting, although this surge has died down over the past few weeks. Quite a few of these January days have had a surreal quality to them for me, akin to a lucid dream. I kept getting 'signs' over the past month that reminded me of Lady Gregory in 'Waking Life'. I rewatched the film last week, and it is a true classic. The 'holy moment', the dissapearance of self into unity consciousness, and the ending's message about time as the ultimate illusion are extremely thought-provoking. 

The beginning message that 'Dream is Destiny' also causes one to consider, 'Do my dreams point out aspects of my 'future''? Indeed, some would argue that life as we know it is one, gigantic collective dream. It feels 'real' and immediate, but if you've seen 'The Matrix' you know how deceiving looks can be. While I do think this life has many elements of truth, I also believe our progression to 2012 is about lifting the veil and recreating a much fuller, exciting world of possibilities. As the main character continually wakes up within another dream, we can juxtapose this with our own experience of waking up each day to a new, unique set of events. This begs the question, are we really any different from the main character, continually seeking answers each day to hopefully see the larger perspective on what is going on around us? I would say, yes and no. Yes, we are constantly searching for love and answers to our questions, but we are also quickly approaching a time when many fundamental truths will present themselves. This is indeed a most exciting time to be alive. Overall, Waking Life is one amazing film which I highly recommend watching. It brings up so many questions and ideas, and if you enjoy thinking or philosophy in any way, this animated film might just be your 'holy grail'. :)




What seems to be occurring especially since Jan. 1st is the collapse and merging of many different dimensions, giving us the illusion of time acceleration. The weeks tend to feel more like days when I focus on daily tasks. As all of us are at different ascension stages, these developments are increasing also. Our merkabas are evolving as our new light bodies prepare for us! I have noticed several times over the past few weeks short moments (usually 3/4 of a second or so), where time/space begin to 'wobble' in front of me. It was a bit frightening at first, but very exciting as I've come to realize what is happening. I believe this is something we all will experience soon, as our awareness of ourselves living across multiple dimensions/worlds takes shape. Please feel free to share below in the comments section if you have noticed any unusual bodily symptoms, gifts, or occurrences recently.




 Another aspect of the new energies I have noticed is an increase of magnetizing past (or perhaps future in some cases), life soulmates or group soulmates into my life. I am sure I am not alone in this. This really started for me in mid-December up to present. All of these connections I've made have given me new insights about my journey and evolution from 'separate self' to unified co-creator. This has been very exciting as well. One of the greatest messages I've learned from this so far is that we are all in this process together, and that we are all One. I am sure there is much more to be learned from these relationships, and I eagerly await the new connections and insights. One of these recent connections has caused me to seriously questions just who in fact I was in my 'past' lives? The clues so far seem to point to the royal family in Ancient Egypt. This is something I feel is so important for all of us to consider. Since this time seems to be about integrating who we were (not just in this life, but in all lives) into the present moment, the timing was of course perfect. While I have considered this many times before, this latest connection gave me new angles to look at this. I have started to really see the divine spiral I spoke of in my previous post in regards to past lives. When I re-connect with these soulmates of mine, there seems to always be the chance for deeper healing and growth. Based on my readings, this healing affects all timelines, which thus instantly heals past lives and sometimes ancenstral DNA ties. What a world! While each of our journeys is very unique, perhaps its time to really ask yourself, 'Have I known my closest friends and lovers in another life'? And if the answer is yes, there is still 'time' to investigate just how deep that connection goes. The answers could not only be surprising, but life-altering. Til next time......



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this Dave. Your words made me nearly tear up. I feel these words in real time, as if they are living, as if I am not alone after all but we ARE in fact all coming together. Let us all never forget, or always remember that we are all family! Who were you to me, or vice versa? How many of our "anonymous" facebook friends have we had soul group learning sessions with? How many people do we bump past in the store who may have saved us from a bullet in a past life? Oh, let us remember who we are to each other!!! Let us close that gap NOW!!! May the walls we have put up come down. Your words make me feel so close to HOME!

    As for the wobbles in front of you, YES!!! It has happened to me twice!!! So awesome!! It is as if the hologram we are in is about to shake loose and we will wake up on our ships or something. Like the Star Trek holodeck!! It happened to me about a year ago at the store!! I was ready to jump out of this world! I almost saw into another "place." I don't know if it was a preview or some kind of recalibration!

    Have you ever had the feeling that your brain has flipped around in your head, literally? I have. I was told I was a blue ray and I felt the Goddess Shekina in me(or that aspect of my higher self,) and my voice even changed for about 2 hours! I felt directed to talk to every family member so they could hear my voice and be touched by it, and was strongly told to ground it in, ground it in(the energies.)I felt high on love better than the best drug you could imagine. It was a high pitched voice of a Goddess. Was not me. I have a southern accent and smoke! Anyway, since then, last summer, I have had the most difficult times of my life, but I am a new person, kinder. Not there yet, oh no, but I feel us coming together after a long road of being alone-or not truly heart connected with each other-and it is so great! I do wonder what March will bring, but one day at a time, sometimes one minute at a time! Ok, I have rambled on!!! :-) I will watch that movie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thanks so much for sharing all of that C. Danielle! Very powerful and fascinating information! :) I'm so happy you resonated with my words, I do with yours also very strongly.

    Thats a great analogy to the holodeck! lol :) My wobbles have happened only recently, starting after the new year. Often I forget how vast and truly multi-dimensional we really are. I have started to sense a little bit of living across timelines, and that is truly mind-bending as well. Have you felt this at all?

    I have not experienced the brain flip, but it sounds so interesting! I would like to tap into more of that kind of stuff. I've been trying to figure out who I was in 'past' lives recently, and I'm considering doing some past life regressions. I do keep seeing pictures of Mona Lisa and references to Leonardo da Vinci, and its intriguing to try to figure it all out. :) What were you doing prior to the brain flip experience that might have started that? just curious....

    I'm so happy you are feeling more connected, I am starting to as well. Its a great feeling. March should definitely be one heck of a month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh sure, call me Danielle. My first name is Carolyn, but I've always gone by Danielle.

    I have never experienced the timeline sensation, but it fascinates me! I guess the closest I have come is having some days where everything feels a bit different, and I will ask myself, did I change timelines or something? Nothing like actually sensing it. Must be a neat feeling!

    Do you read Lisa Renee, on her Energetic Synthesis site? She is a Sirian spokesperson, and one herself I gather. I never miss her monthly newsletters, though I feel a good bit of it is over my head. Anyway, in one article she spoke of part of the ascension for some as having the feeling that there is a volcano in your cells. I was like, yah, maybe I will experience that in like 10 years! Wrong. One day it started, the most unusual feeling. I would not have been surprised if I had turned into another creature all together. I had to WALK and so I walked out to my special tree to sit. I actually leaned on this tree for dear life, death would have felt better. All of a sudden, complete bliss, silence, and that is when the "goddess" entered me, my voice changed, etc. It was probably within days(it is all such a blur now,) that my brain flipped! Sounds funny, but when it happened, I was praying and praying and also hoping my family would not walk in the room. I was camped out on my sons bedroom floor as I had just ended it with my husband. So the family probably just thought I was having a breakdown. I was having much more. In case you have not read her stuff, I will send you the link, and the blue ray link.

    How do you access your past lives? Do get get knowings, visuals? I have had a regression by a professional, which was great, but the best results I have had were with a 20 minute audio cd by Brian Weiss. I have never felt I was connected to anything of any historical fascination, but I do know I have not always been human. I am sure there must be a connection to that time period if you feel it. Please blog it if you find more!!

    I will send you the links on facebook. Easier that way, no copy and pasting! Ah, such a chore! :-)
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete